You can get certified in CPR, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens using our services. We are a network of instructors
across the country who serve you in providing the highest quality training and education for our basic life support
programs which include CPR and First Aid. Our convenient registration system makes it easy to book a class.
- CPR/AED: Adult, Pediatric & Infant (Workplace/Community)
- CPR for the Healthcare Professional: Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Basic First Aid: Adult, Pediatric & Infant
- Bloodborne Pathogens
CLASS COST: $33.00
Multiple Course Discount
- 2 Courses - $53.00 (Example: CPR and First Aid)
- 3 Courses - $70.00 (Example: CPR, First Aid, & Bloodborne Pathogens)
How Does It Work?
Or Call us at: (800) 728-0209 to setup your class today!
- Step 1: Register online or call.
- Step 2: One of our instructors will call you back to schedule your class.
- Step 3: Attend the class.
- Step 4: Receive your certification.
Parties of 2 or more qualify for substantial discounts.
|Number of Students
||Call for Special Pricing
Save money with our Group Rates!
CPR Classes are available throughout San Antonio, Kirby, Leon Valley, Converse, Live Oak, Universal City, Schertz, New Braunfels, Pleasanton, Seguin, Canyon Lake, Hondo, San Marcos, Kyle, Kerrville, and Lockhart on this site. You can learn CPR through our programs taught by professionals.
We pride ourselves on our ability to offer better quality services and education.
CPR and First Aid classes will be instructed in San Antonio and the surrounding areas.
For more information or to schedule a class session please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? email us at email@example.com, Call us at (800) 728-0209, or meet us in Live Support Chat.